Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Enjoying a Cupcake



I was going to wait to give Jake his first cupcake on his first birthday...but the other night we were having these for dessert and when I wasn't looking Melis and Doug gave him a cupcake. Holy Cow did he devour it...I mean every bit of it! I had to use stain remover right away because they were red velvet cupcakes and he didn't even have a bib on...oh well, these are definitely happy moments in his life and in ours!

16 comments:

vanessa said...

SO CUTE! i think those cupcakes sound SO good too!

britt said...

so funny, evie didn't even like her b-day cake when she turned one. She likes things like that now, but she likes salty things more. Those are the best kinds of pics!

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

I love how you always get the play by play of each event! You are one cute mommy! And Jake as everyone else has said has the cutest eyes ever...we will have to hook him up with Haleigh:)

Casey said...

He is so cute!

Rachael said...

I love it! For Jack's B-day I gave him a cupcake and he gave it one little timid try and decided it would be more fun to squish all over the counter. It looks like Jake may have a little sweet tooth!

Leah Finch said...

YUM! He is so adorable!

Jeri said...

He and Annie would get along GREAT!!!! I can't wait to see him someday!! UGH I hope it isn't at his GRADUATION!!! I love you forever Aunt Jeri

Jen Demaris said...

Hey I love the background on your blog! Very cute! I would love to get together while you are in town! We are going to Vegas 6-10, but the next week you will still be her right? We will have to hook up if so!

The Hillan Family said...

What a sweetheart! His eyes just make you melt. Hey are those homemade cupcakes? If they are, will you teach me how to make those? They look good, just ask Jakey:) This is random, but did you know I just found out what :) means!!? I'm so STUPID sometimes. I kept seeing everybody doing it and I thought it was aome grammer thing I never learned. AHHHH! Tanner looks so cute and comfy!

Cordie said...

He is so so so adorable! I want a cupcake that sounds good!

KTLADY said...

I'm cracking up at Alisa's comment... :)
:)
Oh my!
So I don't think I've ever had VELVET cupcakes!
They do look good!
And, of course, as usual, Jake is a cutie pie!

Erin said...

you don't have to send me any hate emails...I finally updated my blog. Thanks for sharing the cupcakes. They were quite delicious.

Ku'ulei said...

So Yummy! Oh, and the cupcake looked like they were yummy too. :)

kristina said...

oh boy! can he be any cuter? I dont think so, HE looks so yummy!

Jessica said...

Hi! I just came across your blog and I think it's about the cutest one I've seen! I'm still stuck with one of the default template/background thingys, how did you get your nice one?? If you don't mind sharing. Thanks!

kimberlee shaffer said...

your such a good Mom! And what a beautiful little boy. He is growing up so fast. We need to see you guys!