Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Big Pink Chair

He did not want to get down from that chair...and don't worry that he is holding his green escalade that Aunt Missa bought him while we were out! He was in heaven!

Melis and the Tanner being crazy!

Last weekend Melis and I decided to go Boutique shopping in downtown Mesa where they were have the cutest boutiques and shops! It was such a nice day so we got cookies and played on the statues along the sidewalks. This of course became the favorite and the boys loved sitting it! It was a nice relaxing Saturday afternoon to say the least.

17 comments:

vanessa said...

boe loved that pink chair too! it was fun to sit in it...

Rachael said...

I love it! The picture of all three of you is great! Jake is looking more and more like you, which can only mean he is going to keep getting even cuter!. Tanner is such a stud!

The Hillan Family said...

That chair is HUGE!I bet the boys were in heaven! Those two are some happy little guys! Tell me all the time about your outdoor experiences because I'm going to live them through you guys since it's bitter cold here!

KTLADY said...

That chair is sweet. It would go perfectly in my living room with our lime green shag carpet. :)
Sounds like you guys are always finding something fun and entertaining to do! Love, Katie

Tiffany said...

looks like a fun time! I just realized that now when I look at your blog you are literally a few minutes away from me, and here in a few months you are probably going to be states away, so can we please take advantage of this and get together. By the way, do you know where you are going this summer and when? And will you be back? Wow, we have a lot to get caught up on. This next month I am out of town like crazy, starting this tuesday. So forsure I am calling you when I get back. We might need to do it the old fashioned way of using the telephone cuz this blogging thing aint workin!

Karen said...

Love the chair, where can I get one like that? Looks like you guys had fun!!!!!

Jeri said...

I love the CHAIR. Every Grandma needs a chair like that. WOW think of all the Grandkids that could share your lap. Check out our blog for pics of Maura. We are going to keep it updated on her mission. Love you forever Aunt Jeri

Mom and Me said...

That is so fun. I would love sitting in that chair too! How was the wedding? Tell everyone hi.
The boys look so cute.

☂niki. said...

don't you love downtown maine street?? it's my fav! i love that it's close enough for me to walk or ride my bike too!

kristina said...

oh my, that is an awsome chair!! we are so excited to come down there this weekend!!

kimberlee shaffer said...

I want that in my house. It could be my throne that I sit on and boss Nate around in. Ha ha!! Looks like so much fun/

Ku'ulei said...

I wanna sit in the cool pink chair! Sounds like such a fun day. Wish we were there. Soon enough...July 4th??

The Crazy Clawson's said...

what a cute picture...i love it and your little boys are so sweet

Leah Finch said...

So cute!

Jen Demaris said...

That is a cool chair! I think I should get Carly one ;) You guys were just in town right? how was it?

KTLADY said...

Kathie, Peggy & I discussed it today and decided that we've had enough of the pink chair. Time for an udate, missy! Love, Katie

Aubree said...

Cute phots...I love downtown Mesa. I hope those cookies were from Sweetcakes.