Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jonathan and Melinda's Wedding

Okay, so I have been totally out of the blogging world lately but hopefully I will be able to redeem myself by posting my excuses!! First and foremost we went to Oregon for my brother Jonathans wedding! It was such a good day and they were so cute and so happy! Doug had to fly to Utah straight from Oregon for the following week, so I just stayed in Oregon for a longer visit with family!

What a photogenic couple!!!
The Beautiful Bridesmaids!!Tanner and Gorgeous Aunt Kelsey!
We always love to see the Woods and their girls!! Courtney on the left end and then Aubrey. Melis and I started babysitting these girls when they were newborns and I can't believe that they are in their tweens/teens now!! Ahhhh...life is going way too fast! But they are beautiful girls and we always love to catch up with them!

2 comments:

The Hillan Family said...

They are such a beautiful couple! Glad everything went well and you were able to spend some time in Oregon. That is the best to go back home, relax, and visit!

Mom and Me said...

Way to go Jonathan. BEAUTIFUL.
I bet it brought back memories.