Friday, February 22, 2008

Valentines Day a.k.a Heart Day

Valentines Day this year at Grandma and Grandpas was filled with all sorts of HEARTS!! Grandma made pink heart pancakes in the morning, and then came home with fun heart shaped Krispy Kremes. They had heart shaped peanut butter and jelly for lunch, made heart shaped sugar cookies, made heart shaped valentines for crafts and even had heart shaped pizza for dinner! Tanner ended up calling it "Heart Day" which was fine by me!:) At this point of our trip Nash and Jake were pretty sick and missed out on all the good treats! They were miserable and are just barely getting over the bug that they had....that is another excuse for my lack of updating! It was a fun day had by all!!



8 comments:

kristina said...

I like that name "heart day"!! it was so fun to see you guys and go to dinner with you! Thank you for all your help with the girls!

The Palmer family said...

Your mom sounds so fun and sweet! I know where you get your sweetness now. You are so fun and such a great mom.
Love Kami

Aubree said...

Once again Ilene pulls through! I need to go to Oregon. I love that place. Looks like you guys had a good time. That Air Play place looks awesome. So fun!

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

your little boys are too cute for words!! and your pictures of the velcro wall made me laugh so hard!! that looks like so much fun!

Leah Finch said...

Everything looks like it was so much FUN! We have been so busy, and Feb. 29th is my last day of work. Bitter-sweet. I love to teach but can't wait to be home with Ellie full-time! We are hoping to make it down to Mesa here soon. I was so sad to miss Ben's! Everyone looks so cute and happy!

Ku'ulei said...

I love the heart day festivities! Those last two pictures are SO cute.

Tiffany said...

well it looks like you guys have been having fun and staying busy! That airtrix place looks way fun...I wonder if there is something like that in AZ? Anyways, to answer your question about how it really was flying with two kids...apparently not too bad because the next weekend I flew to San Diego! (where I still am) It just takes a lot of entertaining Brynnly with books, coloring, etc.. and Bryce is just a good baby anyways, so it really was not bad at all. And your little boys are so handsome, seriously I think the cutest brothers around!

Karlee said...

I was wondering when you were going to update your blog again! Your mom was SOO creative with Valentines Day! I'm going to have to take note of all those things for the future with my kids!