Monday, February 25, 2008

Tanner and Bella



We had so much fun seeing some of Doug's extended family last weekend. His Uncle Sam, Cousin Ben, and other Cousin Luke all came down to do a tri-stake fireside down here. It was a great weekend and a great fireside. Tanner and Bella (Doug's cousins little girl) had so much fun playing together. I don't know why I didn't pull my camera out more, but these are from when we went to dinner. The two of them were being so cute...of course my pictures don't do any justice...they never do, but these are the few that I did capture. I did have some others of Jake wearing Olea's cute hat and looking like a pretty little girl, but they turned out blurry...we definitly needed Kristina's expertise when it came to the photography!!:)

6 comments:

The Marshall's said...

I like looking at your blog too!! I even catch Jim looking over my shoulder when I'm looking at friends blogs! You and Doug have such a beautiful family! The boys are soooo cute! I'd love to have another boy next!
Jess

Leah Finch said...

SO CUTE! I'm still sad that I couldn't go!

Ku'ulei said...

Too cute!

britt said...

Ya, I'd love to link to your blog. How do I do that?? (hehe) but until then you can post them too. I love looking at your food blog. I've got great ideas from you!

☂niki. said...

cute, cute! i was looking at all your posts since i was last on your blog, and now that i know you and melis so well, i don't even think you look like twins. i remember when i first met you i was like, crap, who is who. haha.

kristina said...

cute, I was hoping you'd post these! they had so much fun together! wish we lived closer!