Monday, March 3, 2008

BUCKY BEAVERS

Jake finally broke his top two teeth! I swear he has been drooling like a mad man since he was 5 months old and he has been trying to break these top two teeth for the last 3 months!! I was always looking for his bottom two to come in first, but apparently they can break any of those four first...in no particular order. Now you can see four more teeth trying to push through. I guess he just wanted to break them all at the same time...all at ten months! This isn't the best picture, but at least you can see those bucky beavers! It looks like he may have gotten my horse teeth!:)

3 comments:

Karlee said...

It's SUCH a relief when their teeth FINALLY break! That really IS a good picture of Jake! He's such a beautiful baby!

The Hillan Family said...

Yea! This deserves a major celebration! For him and YOU!

Mindy said...

I love this boys eyes and little dimples.