Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ouchie Central and Diaper Wedgie



I was giving Tanner a bath tonight and couldn't believe how beat up his legs are! You can't really tell from the picture, but he has like 6 bruises on his legs...scrapes on both knees and both ankles. Crazy I tell you....I don't know what he does, but I guess it isn't bad enough to tell me when it happens. And the diaper wedgie picture was just a random funny laugh that happened today!

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

haha, I love the diaper wedgie! ANd Tanner's legs look exactly like Brynnlys! Tough little kids! And I love the post about Tman. He seriously is a stud! So, what are your plans this summer? Do you know where you are headed next? Can we please get together at least one more time before you flee the state!

Cassie said...

I also love the diaper wedgie that is classic!! I bet a wedgie is ten times worse when wearing a diaper haha! Its a good thing Tanner is so tough because that would stink if he cried to you about every single one of those bruises! He must be a true boy! Oh by the way this is random but I like your friends daughters name (Brynnly), if you know any other cute names pass them on...we are still very stuck! I remember you knew what Tanner was going to be named almost the whole pregnancy!!

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

hahah diaper wedgie! that is hilarious!!

Unknown said...

Have I already told you that Nic & I think your boys are 2 of the cutest boys we've ever seen! I love them. Little boys terrify me, but if they were that cute, maybe I could handle it. And by the way, I was wondering the same thing about Brooklyn's bruised up legs the other day. It looks like she's been beat down with a club! Any plans to come to Utah any time soon?

- said...

love the wedgie!

britt said...

haha! Seriously, I think that sometimes her legs are so bad (and just yesterday she got a goose bump on her head from tripping because she didn't want to hold my hand) that someone just might think I am a neglectful mother. Little kids just run and try to do things that their little bodies just can't, and they get hurt, and still go on doing them anyway!

Jenna said...

Hey...Isn't it funny how the blogging world works. You end up finding everyone and looking at peoples you don't even know. So yeah, we have a little girl now. She was born in September 07 so they are 15 months apart. Its CRAZY! I don't leave the house unless we go somewhere with a cart so both kids can be contained. I didn't know you had 2 kids now either. Congrats!

Cassie said...

So thanks for the names!! Laney is actually one on our list!! I also love Kennidy but that is my nieces names already! I really like McKell, Kinlee, Harlee and Hallie, but Hallie is too common. Keep thinking for me and I will keep relaying them to Mitch, he is such a stubborn boy and wants Summer to be our girls name. I told him possibly a middle name but not a first name!!!

KTLADY said...

How cute... I have to say what everyone else has said... that diaper wedgie is awesome. Well, the bruises are no surprise. In fact, if that boy is anything like his dad was, there will be PLENTY more of those for sure! (But hopefully no more broken bones, bless his heart!) We love you guys! SEE YOU IN THREE WEEKS!

Jill said...

Hey! YOur boys are adorable!! How is AZ? ARe you guys still loving it? The diaper wedgie is SOO FUNNY i'll have to show carlos. I saw Doug the other day up here in the BERG!! CRAZY!

Karlee said...

Boys will be boys! He must be a tough guy! The diaper weggie is HILARIOUS! Keep that picture forever!