
Just wanted to give a shout out to my baby sister Rebekah, who's high school dance team took State last weekend! She was so excited and we wish we could have been there to cheer them on....but they won and did amazing! Go Rebekah and the Tigard Tigerettes!!!
6 comments:
are you guys in AZ right now? We want to come visit you either next month (April) or May. Will you be there?
we missed you guys this past weekend!! I gave doug a hard time!
Sara I was so sad that you didn't come to the wedding!!! When are you coming to F-town??
Okay. I'm going through withdraws here. Post soon! I know you guys are crazy busy, but post a picture of a moving box - anything! j/k
I had fun talking to you guys. Little Tanner-Dude totally wins my heart. I love that he can carry on a conversation. Seriously melted my heart.
Hope everything is going alright! Love you!!
Have ya'll left for the summer yet? Aren't you headed to Fairfax? When you get a sec, if I could get Doug's number from you because Kent is getting ready to do his own thing next year but is contemplating going in with someone or else doing it himself and wanted Doug's opinion since he's in a partnership. Anyway, about my routine, I was working out 5 days a week every morning (I've been slacking lately) but I pretty much did Oprah's diet "Bob Green's Best Life Diet" and it has helped SOO much! Not eating 2 hours before bedtime has made a DRAMATIC difference and a few other things. You should get the book, it really did help me a TON!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-kayu-bajakah
Post a Comment