The Cardons
Doug, Sara, Tanner, Jake, Mikey, Luke, and Camryn
Thursday, March 13, 2008
What Could Be Better
What could be better than a Sunday evening spent destroying all the magazines in the magazine rack? Jake really enjoys just tearing them apart and Tanner enjoys looking through them at the pictures. Good quality sibling fun!
AWW, as long as they are doing it together!! Brotherly bonding time! Okay, So I just got back last night from Rocky POint and saw that you leave soon. Can you go tomorrow to Freestone Park at 11? WE are trying to get whoever to come and play at the park. But if not, I am forsurely up for one last Chick Fil A date before you go!
That's really cute. I love that they are destroying together. I hope that things are going good for you, don't you leave to D.C. pretty soon? Your boys are just way to cute!
ok so i originally read your comment when i was extremely tired so i thought you said that doug was going to kansas city! hahaha..oh but i was going to go, but i'm not anymore. loooong story :) but i'm going to stay here and finish my degree while i'm here and just get it over with since i only have one class left. but i'm going to visit as much as i can so jess doesn't go insane :)
6 comments:
I love that Tanner is looking at a magazine with men how have huge muscles! Jack destroys all my magazines...I don't know why they like that so much?
AWW, as long as they are doing it together!! Brotherly bonding time! Okay, So I just got back last night from Rocky POint and saw that you leave soon. Can you go tomorrow to Freestone Park at 11? WE are trying to get whoever to come and play at the park. But if not, I am forsurely up for one last Chick Fil A date before you go!
That's really cute. I love that they are destroying together. I hope that things are going good for you, don't you leave to D.C. pretty soon? Your boys are just way to cute!
ok so i originally read your comment when i was extremely tired so i thought you said that doug was going to kansas city! hahaha..oh but i was going to go, but i'm not anymore. loooong story :) but i'm going to stay here and finish my degree while i'm here and just get it over with since i only have one class left. but i'm going to visit as much as i can so jess doesn't go insane :)
Post a Comment