
I can't even describe how happy these boys become when their Daddy comes home from a trip! or from work for that matter!....I swear Jakey can sense it because he beelines it for the door or the stairs or whereever he hears him come in and he gets so excited! Tanner immediately acts like Doug was never gone and gets him involved in whatever activity it may be....eating(he offers to share), cars(he explains what he is doing), or coloring(he asks if dad wants to color with him). Jake crys if he sees Doug go anywhere without him...it is sweet. Doug got home Saturday morning from a trip and it was such a relaxing nice day. We just hung out outside with the boys and Doug took them for a ride on one of Kyle and Melissa's beachcruisers. Good times!

Doug put Tanner in the basket first, but he was not very comfortable....he was lovin' life riding on Dad's lap though! It was funny to watch Doug try and balance!

Jake was content just watching the scenery! I love this neighborhood because their are tons of kids and the house isn't on a through street so their is barely any traffic driving through. Just quiet and safe and homey.

Perfect Fit...well, kind of...but good enough! He wasn't complaining!
11 comments:
what handsome boys you are surrounded by! You are one lucky girl (=
i can't believe he let doug put him in the basket!! haha that's way cute :) I think I act like your boys when Jess comes home, I'm like waiting for the door to open and so excited, I'm such a nerd!
HOW FUNNNY!! I can still hear doug telling us how he got Tanner to stop crying when he was a baby by rolling down the car window in the middle of Idaho winter.. and how carlos thought that was hilarious!! HAHA I can see him putting the little guy in the basket.. WISH YOU GUYS WERE CLOSER!! They are soooo cute!!!
I love the bicycle pictures. I can't believe your little guy stayed put! Mine would have been all over the place. :)
we are going to be bummed when you leave us! boe loves having all the boys around!
You have to most darling family. I love seeing pictures. The bike pics are great!
I have many memories of Doug giving me pumps on his bike, but they usually ended with me in a bush somewhere! I am glad he is a little more gentle with the boys!! Those are such great pictures. Isn't it funny how boys just have an innate way of bonding with their dads?
I love it! It cracks me up that they are all in plaid and polos! I love dressing Boston up in his plaid shorts but I think it's even cuter that ALL your boys are wearing them together! I also think it's hilarious that Jake is just hanging out in the basket! Boston probably would've tried to crawl right out!
so cute! wish i had a bike like that!
I love the plaid shorts..super cute! It's fun to see all the things that your little family is doing! Your boys are so cute:)
These pictures are so cute, just one thing missing! You, and your shorts!:)
Post a Comment