
While we were in Oregon my mom rented out a place called Airtrix for the family where they have every kind of those blow up things ! We have not had that much fun in a long time! My mom always has a way of planning things that create the best memories! You are the best mom! Thanks again! We played hard for like three hours and I have never laughed so hard....we were crying we were laughing so hard. It was a blast to say the least and of course the kids were in heaven as well as the adults!
5 comments:
That is SO funny! I have been laughing straight for 5 minutes! I love the picture of you, Melissa, and Erin pinned up on the velcro! How did you get down? Love you guys!
That sounds like soooooo much fun!
That is seriously the funniest thing ever!!!Now that is what I call fun.
Oh my goodness. That looks like a lot of fun. I totally want to go there and do that.
It looks like it was so much fun to play on those air toys. I love laughing so hard. That was probably one of the funnest parts!
Kami
Post a Comment