Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just Getting Comfy


Tanner likes to climb up and sit on whoever is sitting in this spot on the couch. Usually he just wants to see what they are doing on the laptop and hoping that they are looking at some kind of monster trucks or cars on youtube. He just makes himself right at home.

4 comments:

Brian & Michelle said...

Doug! I recognize that guy your little boy is playing with (Kyle Worthen). He works here at the University of Phoenix, but I'm not on his team. I thought your wife looked really familiar, and I'm guessing she is the sister of his wife Melissa (formerly Brems). What a small world!

KTLADY said...

Are you kidding me???? Noah loves to watch Monster Trucks on Youtube too! I swear... it's a match made in heaven. You guys are awesome. Love, Katie

The Foster Family said...

This is sooo cute- I don't know who is cuter- Kyle or Tanner! I love my bro!

-Wende

Ku'ulei said...

Love it! I should find some cool stuff on you tube for Mason. :) I love how he's perched there like a little bird. :)