Thursday, January 10, 2008

2008 A Little Late





I forgot to post these pictures from New Years Eve. We went to my sister Emily's house for fondue and I don't know why I only have these few pictures of Jake hanging out on Doug and of Jake and Aunt Missa both smiling really big!!:) It was a fun night and a perfect way to bring in the new year! As for New Year's resolutions, these are just a few of the ones that I have made for myself, I know they aren't very original but they are my goals.... 1. I am going to try really hard to enjoy reading without falling asleep and I have already picked out my books....2. Work out on a daily and regular basis so that I can get into a routine(right now my only routine is my boys routine....and I haven't quite figured out when to fit it in except at 5 in the morning which I just might have to do and sacrifice a couple hours of precious sleep)....3. Try to lay off of the chocolate intake.....man this is the toughest!!! I have no control, it is like my body just takes over and I can't stop the intake!!

11 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

sounds like me! I miss working out so much, I can go at night but then I would never see Nate, I think I am going to have to go back to 5 am too. You guys need a Vegas trip don't you? come visit and stay with us! Looks like you guys had a fun New Years. (=

Leah Finch said...

I am so behind!!! This all looks like so much fun! I wish I would have been able to go up for the wedding!

Cassie said...

man I wish I lived by you, I would love to go work out in the early mornings, I want to go walking but no one goes right now because it is too cold! I want to keep in shape during pregnancy or at least try to! I can't believe how big Jake is getting! You have the cutest family!

Erin said...

I'm right there with you on the chocolate thing. I am always searching for some in my house! The madness has to stop!

Anonymous said...

Jake is so cute...I love his big cheeks and dimples when he smiles. Ally and baby #2 will be 18 months apart. I hope she does well when he comes. I'm a little nervous. By the way...we are naming him Tanner. (hope you don't mind us copying) We just love that name.

The Hillan Family said...

Oh come on... Not as much CHOCOLATE! I know you. That will last maybe one week. That is a Sara Cardon staple for living! The pic of Melis and Jake is TOO CUTE!

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

HAHA..good luck with the choclate thing! You'll never catch me givin' it up! hey what books are you reading? I'm always looking for a good book!

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

have you read the twilight series? if not you should! all three are unbelievably hard to put down!

S and K said...

Hey better 2008 late than not at all!! I still can't believe its 2008 i still feel like its 2003! :) But we need to make some plans to all get together and hangout!!!

Jessica said...

I agree, the Twilight series... you won't fall asleep reading those! If you figure out the whole working out thing, let me know. I have no idea when to fit it in and how to stay consistent. I've tried, but not successful yet! Looks like y'all are happy & well. I would love to talk to you some time and catch up. email me your number when you get a chance.
jessicawilkinson.marykay@gmail.com

- said...

I have a hard time just sitting and reading too! I might have to copy your resolutions- except for the chocolate. cant quite it! Your boys are growing up so fast they are so cute. Were gonna have to introduce them to Berkley when they are older! I also love that cotourvintage link you have- I always look at it when I check out your blog!