Thursday, January 24, 2008

Riding in Papa's Truck

I forgot to post this picture from Christmas. We got dumped on a couple times while we were in Denver so when we went out it usually wasn't very far so we would just all pile in Papa's truck and go! The boys loved not being constrained and Doug loved not dealing with carseats. It was cozy and for a minute it made me wish their weren't so many crazy drivers on the streets these days, but there are and believe me....I usually obey the law!

6 comments:

Randi said...

Hey Sara, I found you! Cute blog! I wish we didn't have to use car seats. I could cut alot of time out of my day if I didn't have to buckle and unbuckle kids out of there car seats!

KTLADY said...

Hey! You guys are so cute. Guess what I found in our mailbox yesterday??? A sweet little package from wonderful, thoughtful, sweet, magnificent YOU! You are so sweet. Thank you so much for the adorable jammies and socks. Cole says to tell you thank you too! We are counting the days til we see you!!!! I want to see Tanner and Noah together again. They could almost be brothers. Love, Katie

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

haha that picture is soo cute!! how is warm az? it snows here everyday i swear..i'm getting really sick of winter!

Sanette said...

I love the background! You were braver than you thought!! Those two boys are such cuties.

Sanette

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

I love your new background! How do you do that? You'll have to tell me how. That's a really cute picture of you and your cute little boys.

Niki Carter said...

I just did that to Adam! I hate it! I didn't mean to get it so short! I really wish that i would have taken him in to cool cuts. You are right though, it will grow out.