Saturday, January 26, 2008

Jakey Got A Buzz

He started out happy...
"What the heck is going on?"
"I do not like this one bit!!"
"Why is no one helping me?"
And the finished product!
Doug has been thinking that Jake's hair has been looking kinda shaggy these days...and it kinda has. So he decided to buzz it!! He did the same exact thing to Tanner at 9 months...he likes to bic them totally bald! Tanner's did grow in better the second time, so we will have to see how Jake's grows! At least it grows fast but for now we have a little baldy on our hands!!

16 comments:

- said...

Look at those big blue eyes! so adorable I just want to pinch his cheeks! is that mean?

Wilder Family said...

He looks adorable! I have to agree with Emily on the beautiful eyes too!

britt said...

that is so funny! It's so sad because they have no idea what the heck is going on with the loud thing coming at their head, but he looks soooo cute!!

Unknown said...

That's so awesome! We have similar pictures of us buzzing Camryn's head at about 4 months. Poor girl had a serious reverse-mullet. Anyway, she's got great hair now! Your boys are SO dang cute- it's insane.

KTLADY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KTLADY said...

I mispelled a word so I deleted that last comment, in case you were wondering!! I just said that Noah gives us that same reaction... except worse. I end up holding him down on the floor with all of my limbs! The reason he hates it is because he hates the hairs that get on him. He freaks out! Yes, your boys are super handsome!!!

The Hillan Family said...

Oh he looks so good with his new hair cut! It's perfect for those hot AZ days! We miss you guys! I need help posting on delectable dishes. It won't let me post pictures. Ugg!

Melissa said...

It brings out his eyes...I got so many compliments on his eyelashes yesterday when I was holding him :)

Cassie said...

he looks so cute!! If we have a boy Mitch wants to do the exact same thing, he doesn't like when baby's hair looks thin and said shaving it helps! What funny husbands! I still can't get over his dimples, he is one lucky boy!

Tiffany said...

he is so cute! i love his big blue eyes!! So I was talking to Aubs and we decided that we need to really plan to get together this week. Which day is good for you and Melis?

Karen said...

I know everyone is saying he is so cute but I have to put in my two cents too. He is sooooo cute!!!!!!! I love the commentary on the pictures. classic!!!!

Rachel said...

what a big boy! Seriously. They don't stay babies forever do they? Doug has got some sweet skillz with the blades!

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh I have never seen such big eyes in my whole life! He is so cute! I love the bald head, he has such a cute hair line. I really need to take that route with Jack but I have major attachments to hair.

☂niki. said...

haha...so sad. but the end result was well worth it! he is a stud!

kristina said...

oh my gosh! he is SO adorable how can you stand it?

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

i haven't gotten a job yet :( so i'm going to a temp agency tomorrow! haha hopefully they can hook me up! I knoww..i am sort of going crazy with decorating now that we're finally in our house..i need to control myself! And yes..I was laughing most of the time we were at the parties we weren't supposed to be at because I was like how did we get in here??