Lately Jake has loved the dishwasher. Whenever he hears me open it or putting dishes away, I can always expect him to come along and crawl his way up to bang on it! I think that I have decided that this is one of my favorite stages...everyday they learn something new and they are so excited about it! He started waving one day and then the next day he started to clap and now I can't get him to wave anymore because all he wants to do is clap!!! It is pretty cute. Although I will say that he has been depriving me from some precious sleep lately because he is teething so bad! The last couple of nights he has been up at least two hours and his naps during the day have totally gone down the drain! He was sleeping so well and taking such good naps and now these blasted teeth are messing us all up....Please just break through so we can get back to our normal routine!!!! So I guess I like this stage except for that part...but what can you do, we all have to get teeth sometime!!
7 comments:
I HATE teething! It really messes EVERYTHING up! The amount of food they eat, their sleeping routine, runny noses! UGH! But then again they are doing SOO much now that you gotta love this stage at the same time!
Annie loves the dishwasher too. She loves to help mom with the dishes. I am so glad that she loves to help but sometimes i'm not so patient when I just want to get it done. I got her a "my first dishwasher" for her birthday that is coming up. We'll see how she likes it.
I bet you had some great stuff at your garage sale. I would have bought some stuff if I was there. I love going to garage sales too, but I don't like having them as much.
I love the pictures!
Looks like we have something in common!
Can I just say can two little boys get any cuter? Hey Sara what's up? Your kids are sooooooo cute. I'm so glad we found each other's blogs. I can't believe how many people you find by blogging. I'm so glad everything is going well with your fam.
Poor little dude. Have you tried those teething tablets? Mason never had teething problems, but it really gets Kiki. Those really helped us. They are natural, tiny, and dissolve fast under their little tongues.
This is a fun stage seeing all their changes! I wish we all lived closer...
teething is the worst!!
- my babys favorite place to play is the dishwasher also! I cant ever get the dishes done till after she is in bed.
could i love that vest anymore, Boston has the same one...so cute
Post a Comment