You're next Meredith! haha...just kidding!
Sisters.....so beautiful! Aunt Kathy and Aunt Pam!
Doug and his girlfriend Terrianne!
We were lucky enough to be in Colorado for Doug's cousin Mamie's wedding. It was a blast and was definitly a party! Luke sang and Mamie and Oliver had one awesome first dance! They always know how to have a good time!
5 comments:
I can't believe you got a picture of Mamie not hamming up the pose! Meredith showed us some footage of the wedding. It looks like you all had so much fun. We wish we could have been there!! And the baby hasn't even come yet... I could have gone!! Kathie had fun talking with you. She just loves you! Glad you made it home safe!! Love, Katie
Im so jealous! wish we could have been there! looks like you all had a great christmas!
I wish I could have been there! Did you get any footage of that first dance? I am dying to see it!
I want to see that first dance video...we need to get it ASAP!!
Guys... Meredith has the video. I will see if I can get it and post it for you, ok?
Post a Comment