Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Papa, Mammy, and Auntie Isa

Papa, Mammy, and Auntie Isa's birthdays were all in the last week or so! Wish we were closer to join in on all the festivities and the parties!! I am so lucky to have married into such a great family!!! Love you all!!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Those pictures are all perfect!! Jimmy is the best!! I love the zoom action you got! If I didn't have a student on the phone, I would be laughing out loud! Love the mohawk..

Leah Finch said...

I love these pictures! Aunt Cari looks beautiful, as aways! Great pictures!

The Hillan Family said...

OHHHH! Well this is fun! You are so funny! Tell Tanner and Jakey that Aunt Isa misses them!

Niki Carter said...

You guys always look like you're having such a great time! To answer your question about where we are going to move, we are going to move further away from the city. We like the Northwest of Houston. It is about 45 minutes from downtown. There are a ton of trees and it is close to where my parents will be (if all goes well). We should plan a hug cousins trip somewhere so that we can all get together! Niki

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

sara i totally just bowled with your hubby! :) we had such a good turnout at this recruit thing tonight!! yayy!!wish you could have been here to see my MAD bowling skills haha!

Meshan said...

Advice from a garage sale-ing pro: (I made almost $500 on our last one) We have had tons of garage sells because we've moved a lot and everytime we move we realize how much junk we have
1. Sell Cheap! You know if you don't sell it you're going to end up donating it anyway, so take whatever price you can get.
2. Sell when the weather is warm!
People aren't as likely to brouse yard sales when it's cold outside.
3. Sell two days in a row-Friday and Saturday. I always make almost double my money this way.
So there you have it...
P.S. Your family is as cute as ever
P.S.S. Greg sure is persistent about recruiting people. We are still debating if we should sell again :)

KTLADY said...

Hey Sara! My gosh, I am getting so excited for Cardon's wedding, since it will be a huge party! I can't wait to see you guys. Cole has slept well the last two nights. I read that if you keep their feedings consistent throughout the day, the night routine will fall into place. And so far, it's working!! Hallelujah!! I am feeling great. But yes, it would be so fun if you guys were here. I hate how everyone lives so far away... we should all be in the same spot!! Thanks for your sweet messages!! You're the best. Love, Katie

Brian & Michelle said...

WOW...Doug! How the heck are ya man? I haven't seen or heard from you since the high school days! It's fun to find people's blogs and catch up with them. Looks like you guys are doing great, and you have a beautiful family!

Brian Sherman

☂niki. said...

Thank you for offering your spare beds :) we've managed thus far tho! I love that pic of tanner being just like kyle! That is priceless!! Kyle is such a good uncle!

Niki Carter said...

Sara where are you???