Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Simple Joys of Life


Notice the gumball takes up their whole mouth....this causes massive saliva and dye to run down their faces! I love Price's eyes in this picture...they crack me up!!
Price had to be on the tiger!

Tanner loved the "Black Stallion"

There is a carousel at the mall by us and on Thursdays it is free if you are part of the kids club! Not that it is expensive to ride by any means, but the kids can go as many times as they want on these days and you don't have to worry about the fight to only let them go once!! And of course there is a gumball machine conveniently located right at the exit of the carousel....so that results in gumballs for everyone! Most of all though, it is fun to see the excitement in these little boys faces!

5 comments:

Randi said...

Tanner is the cutest little man!

vanessa said...

dang we were going to go yesterday! we ended up all meeting at peter piper so maybe next week we should plan it! i haven't taken boe in forever!

Ku'ulei said...

I love it! We do the carousel here too. I love Tanner's little excited face. Right by the carousel here is a massive candy store with the fill-your-own bag style. So we go there for a treat after. :) I can only imagine the gumball messiness... :)

Mom and Me said...

I love all the pictures. "Oh the simple joys of life"
Dad will be there next Friday. You guys can finally get your Christmas presents.

Rachael said...

You are such a fun mom! Tanner looks like such a little stud! I bet you look at those boys every day and think I have the cutest boys alive!