Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just Like Uncle Kyle

Sunday morning Tanner found Kyle's hat and glasses and put them on and turned to me and said "Mom...look...Just like Uncle Kyle!" It was cute. This was the only picture I could find of Kyle in his hat and glasses, but he must wear them more often than that for Tanner to recognize that as Uncle Kyle. He is going to miss him tons when we leave in a couple months. He sure loves Kyle and Kyle's truck!!! They are the best of buddies!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute! I love the little things that kids pick up on.
have you been to the zoo? well i think that the next time we go that you guys should come with us.Your boys will love it!

Ku'ulei said...

This is SO heartwarming! I don't like you guys having to be separated again! Oh well, it's all about the job and at least it isn't FOREVER. Do you guys ever go to Ocean City or Inner Harbor?? That's where we like to go. Enjoy the time you have left there! :)