Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Eve!

Opening their Christmas Pajamas with Mammy!! (Sidenote....Jake is crying in like every picture because it was way past his bedtime!:))

These two were sooooo wired and were having so much fun! They love each other! After they got their pajamas on, they decided to go turn on some music and have their own little dance party in Mammy and Papa's room. It was pretty funny!

HUGS!! Jake wasn't too thrilled!

Jammies and Teddies! What a fun tradition! This tradition is one that Gram(Cari's mom) started with Doug, Alisa and Todd. I think that it is so fun! Now Cari decorates her Christmas Tree with all of their teddy bears that they got growing up! So cute and fun!

And we can't forget to sprinkle the food on the front lawn for Santa's reindeer! We got snow the second day we got their and Tanner and Doug built a snowman, but then it melted to this....not much of anything left. I had pictures of Doug and Tanner playing in the snow, but I lost my camera, so when I find it I will post those pictures. I had pictures of the boys making cookies for Santa with Mammy too....ohhh...I am so mad I can't find my camera...but at least Alisa had pictures! She's the bomb!!:)

No comments: