This week Doug had to be in Virginia Beach for a couple of days and so I decided to take the boys for a fun trip to the beach! It was beautiful! The beach was so clean and not crowded at all because summer was over. Tanner had a blast and would wake up every morning and say "I want to go to the ocean"! He couldn't get enough. He was a little afraid of the waves and the water, but loved running to it and away from it and everywhere else for that matter. And he loved the sand...he would have played in it forever! Not to mention Doug who would stay in the ocean all day if he could. He is a fish! It was a nice little trip to say the least!


12 comments:
Loved your slide show! Looks like you had so much fun. Tanner is a little stud muffin. I love the picture of him sleeping because he looks like a little angel baby again. You make being a mom of two look so graceful... I hope you can teach me a thing or two!! Love, Katie
Oh, what a great time. I loved seeing this. It made my heart feel so good. Love,Mom
Oh your family is seriously the cutest!! Virginia beach looks so nice, I wish we were by some water!
Looks like you guys had a great time. I have a chain up in my bedroom counting down the days until you guys are back here! Hope all is well!
I am so jealous I LOVE the beach! It looks like you guys had so much fun. You guys are such a cute family!!!
You are such a pro at taking pictures of yourself! At least your boys will know they had a mom!
LOVE the beach and your cute pictures of your family there! It makes me want it to be summer forever!
I want to layout...It looks like you are practially the only ones that were on the beach. :) I want to go!!!
So cute! That seems to be my only comment but everyone is so cute! You look like you're having souch a great time! miss you all!
Wow! I can't believe how big Tanner is now, and Jake is so cute! It was good to hear from you. I would love to talk to you and catch up sometime. My number is 208-206-5801. Sounds like y'all are so happy and enjoying your boys. Talk to you soon!
Cute you make any cuter boys?? don't think so!! I so wish we could have gone to the beach with you!
Hi all, Cari taught me how to do this and I am feeling so smart. I love all your pictures and the news, itmakes me so hoesick for all of you and so sad that I am not close so that I can see my GreatGandsons more often. Love to you all and I miss you. Love Gram
Post a Comment