The Cardons
Doug, Sara, Tanner, Jake, Mikey, Luke, and Camryn
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Kyle and Melis!!!
Of course we love love love visitors out here in the East, especially Melis and Kyle! They flew in last Thursday night and were able to stay until Monday night! Ohhhh...it was so much fun!!! We had a pretty relaxing time just hanging out, they got to do some sightseeing that they wanted to, we ate, went to the park with the boys, ate some more, went and saw the monuments, played Settlers of Catan (which quite frankly they are addicted too and after playing I might be heading in that addict direction), celebrated Tanners and our birthdays and just had fun!!! Tanner was in heaven having them here. He absolutely loves them to pieces! It was really sad to see them go and Tanner really broke down....Melis and I just can't stand to be apart, but I am counting down the days until we are back in AZ!!! Yeah!!
1 comment:
What up!! That's what I'm talking about...Seeing that there are few people that can live without us...and those people we don't socialize with :)j/k
Post a Comment