The Cardons
Doug, Sara, Tanner, Jake, Mikey, Luke, and Camryn
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Spiders and Garbage!
The one thing that completely stinks about this apartment complex in Virginia is that there is only one dumpster and it is in the middle of the complex which seems like a mini city (thats how big the complex is) and it's not really just a quick trip...especially with both the boys and a load of garbage. Tanner loves loves loves taking out the garbage using one of the trucks. Any chance to ride in a truck and he is all over it. Todd looks so thrilled in this picture! And I really don't know where the other picture of Todd staring at the spider came from, but I thought that it was pretty cool. I should probably know what that spider is by now too, but I don't and I really don't want to know just as long as it stays as far away from me as possible! Doug is always trying to put bugs on me because he knows that I will completely have an aneurism. Once he tried to throw this nasty bug on me that we had never seen before and it bit his finger right before he put it on me and his finger killed all day! Serves him right....he just likes to freak me out and then laugh about it.
Sara!! Of course I remember you! I am so glad you found me!! Your boys are so adorable!! (= I need to search around your blog and see what's new with you guys. I told Nate and he is exited too. Keep in touch!
Oh my goodness... I hate spiders. I have some stories I could tell... but if they had been the type of spiders you have, I would have had a heart attack by now. You are a brave woman. I always have to shake my towel before I use it, because there is almost ALWAYS a spider in there. Nate never sees them, just me. Oh, and my favorite thing is smooshing one on my face in the middle of the night. Yeah! What a trooper you are. Love, Katie
Ok, thats BAD! I would move if I saw that thing! I was just complaining about the 2 ugly cellar spiders I found today in our new apartment in Oregon! Ive never seen those before so I researched them and found out they weren't dangerous, I was much relieved! I'm such a nerd! Dont know how Doug does it! But seriously ask Doug, how do I get rid of cellar spiders? I was researching that too and found nothing! Please can you ask him? ;) Help Doug, they are ugly!
7 comments:
Are you serious? Is that really real? That is the creepiest spider I have ever seen!!!
Sara!! Of course I remember you! I am so glad you found me!! Your boys are so adorable!! (= I need to search around your blog and see what's new with you guys. I told Nate and he is exited too. Keep in touch!
YUCK!!!! Sara you are a Saint to live with Dougie! I could never handle the bug thing!!! Todd looks great!
Nice!!! I love it! Looks like someting fun is always going on. Oh ya, never bake with "yuckie chocolate chips". That still makes me laugh!
Oh my goodness... I hate spiders. I have some stories I could tell... but if they had been the type of spiders you have, I would have had a heart attack by now. You are a brave woman. I always have to shake my towel before I use it, because there is almost ALWAYS a spider in there. Nate never sees them, just me. Oh, and my favorite thing is smooshing one on my face in the middle of the night. Yeah! What a trooper you are. Love, Katie
Ok, thats BAD! I would move if I saw that thing! I was just complaining about the 2 ugly cellar spiders I found today in our new apartment in Oregon! Ive never seen those before so I researched them and found out they weren't dangerous, I was much relieved! I'm such a nerd! Dont know how Doug does it! But seriously ask Doug, how do I get rid of cellar spiders? I was researching that too and found nothing! Please can you ask him? ;) Help Doug, they are ugly!
Post a Comment