Sunday, September 23, 2007

Gotta Love the Library!

We usually make a weekly trip to the Library because Tanner loves it!  If I mention that we are going to the library there is no hesitation...he has his shoes and is at the door.  He has always loved books and what better way to keep them exciting than to always be getting new ones! We take our bag and fill it up and this is what he does when we get home....kicks off his shoes and pulls every single one out....never fails!  

7 comments:

Rachael said...

This is so cute! I love it when they love good stuff like books! The boys are getting cuter every day and I am so glad that Jake cooperated for you this week. I wish you guys were closer...we need to have a cousin reunion!

the DeCampos Family said...

You are such a great mom. I can't take on the challenge of taking a 3 year old and a 16 month. Hadlee would be everywhere. I should just go and let Kennedy get all of the books that she wants. looks like he loves it!!!

The Hillan Family said...

This is going to be one SMART boy!

Melissa said...

Child prodigy on our hands...I hope that is how you spell prodigy or Tanner will probably have to tell me how to spell it one day :)

KTLADY said...

How cute! Tanner is so handsome. I take Noah to the library every once in a while and he has to pull out every book he sees... so I'm just trailing behind him trying to throw my go-go-gadget-mom arms into the spot they belong before we lose the spot. Plus, the librarians don't like it when I fill the basket on the end with books that need reshelved! We're working on it! Oh, and Noah loved the video of Uncle Cardon eating a bug. He keeps pretending that he is eating bugs and they're yummy. I better teach him to only pretend!

S and K said...

HELLO FRIEND--
I am so pumped you found my in the wonderful blogging world!! We now can stay in touch better ----not to mention we freaking live in the same state, and basically right next door to one another!!! SO now that we are reconnected we need to stay that way, I told Melissa that when you guys return to AZ a.k.a Zion; then we all need to get together and hang out!
By the way your KIDS (i can't believe there are two!!) are just tooooooo cute and I think Tanner and Ethan would be good buddies! It is really stange seeing someone you know's kid for the first time and they are already TWO YEARS OLD!!! Kinda crazy! Hope all is going great out there in VA. When do you guys get back exactly? Talk to you later!

Mandy said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I just found a cute boys clothing site called dogwood.com