Sunday, September 23, 2007

Why Cardon is the World's Best Technician!

This is just a little tribute to our great cousin Cardon!  He is an awesome technician and the customers love him!  He also knows an easy way to get rid of crickets!

7 comments:

Rachael said...

I just have one word...SICK!

The Hillan Family said...

And I thought I was feeling nausea.

Melissa said...

You can totally hear me screaming in the back of that video...I forgot how gross that was...you can almost here the crunch!!

Rebekah said...

That is disgusting Cardon! No wonder he is so good at what he does! :)

Mom and Me said...

Cardon you always go the extra mile and make it quite entertaining. GROSS!!! I am not hungry now. But I love you!

kristina said...

forget pesticides, we'll just send cardon out with an appetite! what made the clip for me was that little hyeena cackel that directly followed the swallow!
-Ben

Leah Finch said...

You gotta love him....