Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tanner's Real Birthday-So Easily Pleased!

We celebrated Tanner's birthday a couple of weeks early, but yesterday was the real thing so we still wanted to have a little fun.  I love that the simplest things please a two year old.  We got this thing in the mail from Toy's R Us (because apparently we are in the free to join kids club) and it says to come get a special treat at customer service and then gives you a $3 off coupon.  So that is what we did.....Customer Service gave Tanner a balloon and a crown (which he thought was the best thing ever) and then I let him pick out a toy so that we could use our coupon!  He loved every minute that I let him roam free in Toy's R Us.  It was fun to see him so excited in the car/truck aisle.  He ended up picking out a matchbox set....which he absolutely loves!

Jake and Tanner
Tanner trying to share one of his cars with Jake...so nice!
Tanner in his birthday crown!
He thought he was being so funny!

3 comments:

kristina said...

Hi guys, this blogging thing is so fun! I cant believe how stinkin cute your boys are!!! they are getting so big!! Happy birthday Tanner!

Leah Finch said...

SO CUTE!!! Both boys are getting so big!

Ku'ulei said...

Happy Birthday Tanner Man!! Those boys...so adorable!!!!!!!