Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Clemyjontri Park

This picture doesn't do it justice.  It is just one side.
One of the four different types of swings there.
Don't forget that the park surrounds a full blown carousel that you can ride for $1.50.
Tanner loved the Monster Truck...I know he is not smiling, but he does that when the camera comes out...he is the hardest to get to smile for the camera unless I bribe him!


So this is the coolest park I have ever taken Tanner to.  Mary invited us to go with her last week because she knew that I would really appreciate this park.  It is awesome!!  It is a park that was specifically built so that children with and without disabilities could play together.  Everything is ramps and lower steps so toddlers have a much easier time getting around.  It used to be a private park, but then Fairfax County took it over and now it is open to the public.  My pictures do not even do it justice.  You have to look at the website.  I get so excited for things like this because I know Tanner just loves them.  We would be at this park all the time if it was a little closer.  It takes us about 15 minutes on the 495 with no traffic...so usually 20 minutes.  But it is well worth the drive.  

No comments: