Happy Birthday Melis! I can't believe that we are 25! I know, it's not that old, but it is still crazy how time flies! I wanted to post the umbrella picture, but as you know all of my pictures are in storage right now, so Jonathan helped me dig up this one! There are so many things to love about this picture....our matching SethPaine sweatshirts, my old old old tennis shoes(now everyone knows which one is me), Pauls hair, and of course Jonathans dinosaur backpack. Anyways, I wish we could spend today together, but I guess that is what last weekend was for. I know Kyle will make your birthday awesome!! You really are the best twin/sister I could ever ask for! I love you!
Friday, September 7, 2007
Happy 25th Melis!
Happy Birthday Melis! I can't believe that we are 25! I know, it's not that old, but it is still crazy how time flies! I wanted to post the umbrella picture, but as you know all of my pictures are in storage right now, so Jonathan helped me dig up this one! There are so many things to love about this picture....our matching SethPaine sweatshirts, my old old old tennis shoes(now everyone knows which one is me), Pauls hair, and of course Jonathans dinosaur backpack. Anyways, I wish we could spend today together, but I guess that is what last weekend was for. I know Kyle will make your birthday awesome!! You really are the best twin/sister I could ever ask for! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hilarious picture! Ahhh...the good old days! What cute kiddos you guys were. Remember all of our school days in the basement?
Oh, Happy Bday Sara...Will you hurry up and get back to AZ? We miss you and Price really misses Tanner!
Happy Birthday Sara! Miss you
That is the cutest picture ever! Happy Birthday! Hope you have tons of fun!
Oh wow what a cute picture of you guys! haha! Good times sittin' at the bus stop! happy Birthday! I hope you have a good day. Tell everyone there hi for me especially Tanner and Jake. :)
You two look so cute! Hope you had a good day!
Happy Happy birthday!! Love the flash back picture. :) Hope you had a fabulous day. Jess and I will celebrate your birthday together tonight... Wish you guys were here! ha ha. :) Love u
Hey you guys... this is your cousin-in-law Katie, Nathan's wife. I had been wondering for some time if you had a website because I wanted to see it! Cari finally sent me Alisa & Justin's and I have Nikki's too... so I saw that you had left a comment and was really excited! What a cute family you have!! And happy belated birthday too. Nathan and I are expecting another BOY in January, so we will be joining the club with you guys and Alisa too now! We don't have our own blog... I have one with my friends. But I think sometime soon I will start one for our family. I will let you know when I do that. (We have dialup still, so downloading pictures isn't very time-efficient!) Well, gosh. Hope you guys are doing great!! Talk to you soon! We got so see Jimmy last week! He is the best. Love, the Kemptons
Post a Comment