Wednesday, September 12, 2007

You be the Judge!


Since everyone has their own opinion, I thought that it would be fun to post a picture of both of the boys when they were 4 months old.  Of course the pictures are not that similar, but it is good enough to compare the Cardon features and the Brems features and then of course the combination of the features!  I couldn't find a picture of Tanner smiling when he was 4 months old...(I thought that was weird), but at least you get the idea!  

10 comments:

Erin said...

They look like brothers but not identical. Tanner is a miniature Doug. Jake has more Brems in him for sure. Just my 2 cents on the subject.

Melissa said...

I totally think that Jakey looks like you. Tanner looks like Doug. I will have to look for a picture of Tanner where he is smililng @ 4 months.

Rebekah said...

I agree with the others. In these pictures Jake sure does look like a Brems and more like you then Tanner does. But we will see what happens when he gets older.

Rebekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hillan Family said...

Yes, I think everyone is right on. Tanner- mini Doug. Jake- mini Sara. But the crazy thing is, they for sure look like brothers. Thay are both adorable. Sooo yummy!

KTLADY said...

Hi Sara! Your boys are so cute! Tanner's big brown eyes remind me of my Noah. I think they could pass as brothers... and that makes me wish they could be closer too, so they can know each other and be buddies like Nathan and Doug were. Nathan still tells stories of the mischief Doug got him into! To me, Tanner looks like a Cardon like no other! Jacob is so adorable and I think he must resemble your side more! Anyway, you seem like such a sweet mommy and I'm sure the boys just love you! Love, Katie

Mom and Me said...

They are both so cute. I love the new Cardon/Brem generation look. They definately look like brothers. That is fun. I am hoping Jake keeps your blue eyes they are big like yours. Tanner has that look in his eyes like Doug did, always thinking, Hmmmmm.

Karlee said...

Sara you boys are really cute! Tanner looks SOO much like Doug! Jake is just precious! He definately has more of you in him that's for sure!

Leah Finch said...

HI! How are you guys? The boys are so cute. I'm going to try to enter the blog world...no pictures yet, I should be grading papers but instead I'm blogging ; ) so do you have any teacher advise? I'm loving it but there are those days! my blog is http://lemondropsweetnsour.blogspot.com. Keep in touch!

Rachael said...

Hi! So Tanner reminds me so much of Uncle Jimmy that I just want to squeeze him every time I see him! Jake looks like a combination of both of you. Most importantly they are both unbelievably cute!