
Okay...ever since I had Jake my hair has been getting thinner and thinner. I remember losing a lot of hair after I had Tanner, but this seems even more ridiculous! Every time I blow dry my hair there are piles on the floor (well, maybe not exactly piles, but it sure seems that way)! I feel like there is hair everywhere because it will not stay attached to my head!! If it gets in Tanner's toes or caught on his fingers or something, he comes to me and says "Mom...I got yucks", And I don't blame him...it is yucks, it grosses me out quite frankly. And....for the record, I can wrap my hairthing around like 4 or 5 times to keep a good tight ponytail in. It is crazy!! I just hope it starts growing back soon or I am going to be completely BALD!
2 comments:
HA!!! This is hillarious!! It totally made my day..and your label.."Hairloss" that's the best! You just need to get that mane of yours cut and highlighted and then the chemicals will add some serious volume.
Sara..same thing happened to me after I had Haleigh! Literally chunks of my hair fell out while I would take a shower and blow dry my hair...it sucks! But you'll be fine your hair grows like a weed, unlike the rest of us!
Post a Comment