
So yesterday as Doug was walking out the door, he put in a piece of gum and what do you know...but half of one of his molars came out in the gum! He couldn't believe it! He knows he has some tooth issues as far as needed some work done all his back teeth, but he was still in shock! He got right into a dentist which was lucky and they told him that he would definitely need a crown put in or some temporary hard enamel stuff. So he decided to just get the temporary thing until we got to Arizona, but then they discovered that his tooth was completely dead and that he for sure needed a root canal as well as a crown! The abscess(sp?) from the dead tooth was so big that the dentist couldn't believe he wasn't in more pain than he was in. So long story short, he ended up getting his root canal and has to let the abscess drain so that he can get his crown in a week. I think this is just the beginning of a lot of this...he has such sensitive teeth!! At least he got it fixed and he isn't in pain....tooth pain is the absolute worst!
3 comments:
I can't see the picture...is it a picture of Doug?
Holy Crap! I just can't believe that! OUCH!
That stinks! Kent has a tooth that is totally decayed--so much so that the tooth keeps breaking off and there is barely anything there! I keep telling him to go to the dentist, but he refuses and says he'll wait until it hurts! I KNOW it's going to end up costing us TONS of money to get it fixed!
Post a Comment