Monday, October 29, 2007

Vertuccio Farms

We went to the Pumpkin Patch tonight to pick out our pumpkins! I know it is almost Halloween, but they don't last that long down here in the heat anyways. We will carve them tomorrow because by the time we got home it was time to put the boys to bed...but we had fun finding the perfect pumpkins!


I'm not sure what he thought about all of this.

"I want this one!"
Jake driving the tractor!

7 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Your boys are some of the cutest little boys I've ever seen! Thanks for answering my questions. Are you and your sister identical? Anyway, hope you have a great day! Love the new post. Niki

stace said...

They seriously are SO cute! I love seeing the picts. Happy Halloween!

Mindy said...

Hey Sara- your family is so cute. It was good to hear from you and see pics of your family. So are you guys in AZ now? I was looking at your Bahamas pics and it made me want to go on a cruise really bad-we did that cruise for our honeymoon (minus key west). Anyway, good to hear from you.

Cassie said...

Don't you love Halloween after summer it kind of gives you something to look forward to after it starts cooling down! It looks like your boys had a lot of fun!!!

Mom and Me said...

They are so cute and how fun is that???I love Jakes blue eyes next to the orange pumpkins. What is Tanner going to be for Halloween? Does he know what is going on?

The Hillan Family said...

That seems like a really neat place to get pumpkins. We just get ours at boring old Albertsons. You look so good! I can't wait to see all you guys!

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

Your kids are the cutest and they have one Hot mamma!!!