Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our Little Fireman and his dalmation!

Tanner loved being a fireman!
Our dalmation with his puppy dog eyes!
Uncle Todd as a Pirate!
Daddy and his boys!
Cousins Price and Taytum!(Price did not want to dress up...but he was a cowboy at heart, plus he still got the candy...who needs a costume anyways!:))

Halloween was so much fun this year! I have been trying to prep Tanner for the last couple weeks about how it all works by reading a Halloween book and so when we actually got in our costumes and said "trick or treat".....(he would just say "treat please") I think he understood a little and was happy to be in his Fireman costume. We got way to much candy and I am going to have to majorly regulate the intake of it....or basically use it as a bribe to eat his meals. Today Doug poured it all out on the table to get Tanner to finish eating his lunch and I have never seen him eat so fast in my life....it was hilarious! His eyes got huge and he went to town on his leftover fruit! So then he got to pick one piece, and of course it was a sucker! Funny boy!

10 comments:

Rachael said...

I love that Jack and Jake were both little puppies! He looked so cute and Tanner is a great fireman! I love the story of Doug pouring the candy out...hilarious!

kimberlee shaffer said...

oh they look so cute!! looks like you guys had so much fun!

KTLADY said...

Oh man, the dalmation picture just MELTS me! What a sweet picture! The boys looked awesome. Hey, nothing wrong with using candy for a bribe. Noah's works great for using the potty. His favorite are the suckers too, go figure! Love, Katie

Karlee said...

I love how their costumes go together! I'm not that creative to think like that! They are VERY cute in their costumes and I can't get over how much Tanner looks like Doug! I know I say that like ALL the time but it's like Doug's mini-me! OH, and way to bribe with candy...I guess it never hurts!

Ku'ulei said...

Ahhh! So stinkin' cute!! I love how they both go together. Hurray for bribes! I can just picture him shoving down the food to get to that candy. Wish you guys lived closer...

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

They are so cute together!! I love seeing all these cute costumes...like Ku'ulei I wish we all lived closer..the kids would have so much fun together..or just terrorize us all..

kristina said...

your boys are so super cute!! , i love their costumes!!!
Ben asked what is dallas doing? refering to the picture of todd. and why do kids like suckers more than any other candy? its guess its best that way because it takes them a while to eat it and they dont intake that much sugar.

Leah Finch said...

Everyone looks great, I love the theme! I'm so glad we all are doing this! It is so fun to keep in touch! I do think we both my be a little OCD, but hey I look at it as a positive unique characteristic! Hope you all are doing GREAT! Tell everyone HI!

Rebekah said...

They are so cute! I love that picture of Jake in the pumpkin that is so funny and cute! And I can totally see Tanner start shoving down the rest of his food. So cute!

The Hillan Family said...

I just love those boys! The costumes go so well with their personalities! I have the most adorable nephews in the entire world! Jake makes one handsome pumpkin! How did you make the circles so round? That's hard to make such good circles. Very impressive!