Sunday, November 11, 2007

Coons Cousins!

We are so lucky to live close by family down here in Arizona. My sister Erin has Price and Nash that are both really close in age to Tanner and Jake. Price is only a couple months older than Tanner and Nash is only a week older than Jake. These are just a couple pictures from this last week....we like to take turns babysitting the boys if we need it. It sure comes in handy!




Jake and Nash are so sweet! Nash is such a good little....big guy! He is twice the size of Jake literally, even though they are only a week apart.











These two like to get into mischeif.....mostly because of Tanner, but Price goes along too. We have to keep a close eye on them!:)

8 comments:

Erin said...

Cute Sara! I need these pics of the boys.

Mom and Me said...

So fun. So cute. I miss those little boys. Mesa this time of year is so great to let your kids play outside. I am getting so excited to see you. I loved Doug and Kyle's JibJab!!

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

Okay every time you put a new post on so does Melis, I guess it's that twin thing, always in tune with eachother! Not fair that you have your family so close and that you can take turns babysitting and your kids always have a friend to play with...I miss that! They look they have so much fun together!

Karlee said...

That totally makes me laugh to see how much bigger your sister's son, Nash, is than Jake! Too funny! I love when you post pictures of Tanner playing a just being a "boy"...I'm really excited for those days!

KTLADY said...

Sara Sara... I've got an email ready to send... I just need your address. My email is
ktlady15@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you sooN! Love, Katie

kristina said...

how fun to have cousins so close! they are such a handsome group!!

The Hillan Family said...

I want to live by you! I miss you guys tons! Tanner and Jake and the cousins are just adorable!

Rachel said...

Sara! Your blog is so darling!! I would love to get together, anytime! You boys are so dang cute, I can't get over it. We need to have another game night, but this time it will be ladies choice! HaHa!