The other night Doug and Kyle found a scorpion at the front door! Tanner was fascinated! I guess that is what happens when your husband is in the bug business. Although, I am never thrilled when they catch bugs, rodents, or spiders of any kind! They fed the scorpion a cricket and we all watched it get demolished . They still have the scorpion at the office, where they continue to feed it different creatures. I wish Tanner was more scared of bugs like me...it would be nice to know that when we walk by a spider I don't have to worry about him picking it up and examining it, but that is exactly what he does. The other day he was in the backyard and he walked in the house and said "Look mom...a spider!" and he was holding a moth by its wings. We had to go outside and let it go, because it was trying so hard to get out of his tight grip.
1 comment:
That is kind of scary to find a little visitor on your porch! Aren't those supposed to be really poisonous? Is Doug going to use some of his magic potion on that and watch it die? Just courious.
Post a Comment