Jake loves his Tanner! Of course Tanner thinks that Jake is older and can do a lot more things than he really can already, like wrestle for instance! But soon enough Jake will be able to hold his own and I am sure that they will be wrestling all over the place! Don't worry that Tanner has marker all over his hands because he thinks it is more fun to color his body than paper and Jake's sweatshirt is soaked because he is teething....or he has a cold and can't breathe out of his nose, therefore he keeps his mouth open and then is soaked....most likely a combination of the two. I love these boys!!!Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Brotherly Love!
Jake loves his Tanner! Of course Tanner thinks that Jake is older and can do a lot more things than he really can already, like wrestle for instance! But soon enough Jake will be able to hold his own and I am sure that they will be wrestling all over the place! Don't worry that Tanner has marker all over his hands because he thinks it is more fun to color his body than paper and Jake's sweatshirt is soaked because he is teething....or he has a cold and can't breathe out of his nose, therefore he keeps his mouth open and then is soaked....most likely a combination of the two. I love these boys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh my gosh, these are so sweet! you seriously have two of the cutest boys i have ever seen!
I'm serious- those eyes! Both of them have the sweetest eyes! I love that they are best friends!
Nothing is better then two brothers that love each other! They are so dang cute!!!
I feel for you with the whole wet shirt thing! Boston is the same way and I HATE it but what can you do? I'm not going to change his clothes everytime he soaks a shirt but really it drives me CRAZY! I love your little boys! I wanted to have a girl next but seeing how much your boys seem to love each other makes me want to have a boy next so Boston has a brother close to his age to play with!
they look so much alike in those pics!! Still are the cutest boys ever!!
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment