Okay....I finally did it! I created a recipe blog for anyone who feels the urge to post recipes that they love and would like to share with everyone. Some of us have been talking about it and thought it would be so fun and helpful! It is called DELECTABLE DISHES! I know...kinda cheesy, but that is all my dead brain could come up with.
If you are interested in posting recipes on the blog let me know and leave me your email and I will give you all the info....you know, the passwords and stuff. And don't be shy....anyone is welcome...I mean anyone! Even if I don't know you look at my blog, I don't mind! The more the merrier! None of us are professionals, at least that I know of, and we all like to experiment and try new things.
It won't be a blocked blog....anyone can look at it if they want. I think that it would be smart as we all post to use the labels as food categories so it is easy to find something if we need to...such as cookies, main dish, appetizers, etc. You all get it I'm sure. And of course everyone loves pictures of the recipe...so that is always a plus! I posted the first recipe tonight so you can check out the blog. It is....
wwwdelectabledish.blogspot.com
(There is no . between the www and delectable and although the blog is called Delectable Dishes, the address is only delectabledish. Hopefully I haven't confused everyone with that....but believe me, blogger was not working with me or I would have made it a little simpler.)
I am sure I am forgetting something...please let me know if you think of anything! This is exciting, I always love new recipes!
13 comments:
Count me in! lfinch@fms.k12.nm.us
This is so fun. I need to get a camera. Mostly for Tanner and Jake and Nathan and Kendall. Jimmy wants to do a blog too. Oh well. I can't wait to see this.
Miss you!
I love it!! Did you need my email?
I love it!! Did you need my email?
I hadnt looked at your blog in a while and then all of a sudden I feel way behind in your life! Glad to get caught up again!! ANyways, I love the recipe idea. My Sister and I were just talking about how we need to come up with new recipes because we switch off making meals every other day and anyways its always the same stuff weekly. So I am excited about this! We need to get together again sometime soon. Whats your guys' plans for Christmas?
Sounds like fun...I am not very good but every once in a while I come up with something useful. My email is rachfelsing@gmail.com. You are the best!
I would love to a part of this. My email is irelandsmommy@hotmail.com thanks!
AWSOME!!! I have been talking to Alisa, Nat, and Rachel about making a recipe blog, even though I don't cook, but I need to learn so this is great!!!!!
p.s. I'm not too bright! but my email is shotcha@gmail.com
That's so cool!! I was just going to call you today to see if you had any new recipes for me..since I use the other ones you gave me all the time!!! You're such a cute little cook!
I would love to do this! my email is jlynnp@hotmail.com... just let me know all about it!
Hey Sara n Doug! been a long time- I just figured out that people can leave comments yesterday! so sorry Ive haven't gotten back to you- I know Im an computer idiot!You have the cutest boys! Are you In AZ for good?
I love recipe blogs so I'm so excited! My email is denysecox@hotmail.com
Post a Comment