The Cardons
Doug, Sara, Tanner, Jake, Mikey, Luke, and Camryn
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Getting in the Christmas Spirit!
We decided to decorate our gingerbread house a little early this year so that we could enjoy it before we head to Denver for Christmas! Tanner was in heaven....he was wired because he kept stealing candy and thought it was so funny that he was eating it instead of putting it on the house! It was pretty funny. He had a blast doing it. Doug was excited too...except he was zonked out on the couch because he has been sick and decided to take 4 sudafed p.e., which he thought would not phase him, and then all the sudden it hit.....so basically he was dead to the world, but at least he got a little rest which was much needed. Now we have the Gingerbread house on the counter and everytime Tanner comes downstairs he asks if he can eat some gingerbread house.....maybe we shouldn't have done it so early!:)
LOVE IT! SO fun. I love how Tanner kept swiping the candy. :) Mason and I just made chocolate chip cookies on Sunday and he kept swiping the chocolate chips...as if I didn't know. And of course Jakers is Cuh-ute!
Hey Sara! I like your gingerbread house. Oh, I bet you guys are all so excited to go to Denver for Christmas! Are you going to fly there? You will have a blast for sure. Hope you're prepared for the COLD! Love you guys! Katie
That looks like so much fun. I can't wait to have our cookie day with the boys. You can tell Tanner was so into it. We love Jakes picture. I hope Doug is feeling better. I can't believe he took 4 sudafed. Yikes. Yesterday we had a record high of 70 degrees. Now that you know the weather I'll get to work.
What a good mom you are! When you tell stories about Tanner I can't help but think about Dougy when he was small. It always makes me laugh. That little Jake is such a cutie I just want to squeeze those cheeks!!!
I don't blame Tanner the house looks delicious!! I would sneak stuff too! I should make a gingerbread house, that looks like fun!! Lil' Santa is darling!! I love his dimples!!
Hi sara (& cardon family) YOUR BOYS ARE SOO CUTE they look like there daddy! :) Hey i was wondering if i could get your mailing address.. you can email it or post on my blog to me... jiller10@aol.com THANKS!
Thats funny, I love Christmas it seriously is so fun! Fun things to do and of course there is the excuse to keep shopping and eating...2 of the best things ever! Yeah I am really liking it here in OR its really starting to grow on me, and the people are great! except for all the rain...how did u handle it? At least we will get a break from the rain for Christmas and we will be in TX!
That is one great lookin gingerbread house! That's because you had a really good helper! Was that a kit or did make the gingerbread? Jake is so yummy in that picture!
looks like fun! whats your plans tomorrow? I was thinking that we could meet up if you arent busy. Write me back if you can and we will plan something. MAybe the chick fil a that is closest to you this time...that was so funny that we were at opposite ones just waiting for eachother! Anyways, post me back when you get a chance.
13 comments:
LOVE IT! SO fun. I love how Tanner kept swiping the candy. :) Mason and I just made chocolate chip cookies on Sunday and he kept swiping the chocolate chips...as if I didn't know. And of course Jakers is Cuh-ute!
Hey Sara! I like your gingerbread house. Oh, I bet you guys are all so excited to go to Denver for Christmas! Are you going to fly there? You will have a blast for sure. Hope you're prepared for the COLD! Love you guys! Katie
That looks like so much fun. I can't wait to have our cookie day with the boys. You can tell Tanner was so into it. We love Jakes picture. I hope Doug is feeling better. I can't believe he took 4 sudafed. Yikes. Yesterday we had a record high of 70 degrees. Now that you know the weather I'll get to work.
What a good mom you are! When you tell stories about Tanner I can't help but think about Dougy when he was small. It always makes me laugh. That little Jake is such a cutie I just want to squeeze those cheeks!!!
I don't blame Tanner the house looks delicious!! I would sneak stuff too! I should make a gingerbread house, that looks like fun!! Lil' Santa is darling!! I love his dimples!!
Hi sara (& cardon family) YOUR BOYS ARE SOO CUTE they look like there daddy! :) Hey i was wondering if i could get your mailing address.. you can email it or post on my blog to me... jiller10@aol.com THANKS!
Thats funny, I love Christmas it seriously is so fun! Fun things to do and of course there is the excuse to keep shopping and eating...2 of the best things ever! Yeah I am really liking it here in OR its really starting to grow on me, and the people are great! except for all the rain...how did u handle it? At least we will get a break from the rain for Christmas and we will be in TX!
That is one great lookin gingerbread house! That's because you had a really good helper! Was that a kit or did make the gingerbread? Jake is so yummy in that picture!
looks like fun! whats your plans tomorrow? I was thinking that we could meet up if you arent busy. Write me back if you can and we will plan something. MAybe the chick fil a that is closest to you this time...that was so funny that we were at opposite ones just waiting for eachother! Anyways, post me back when you get a chance.
I just wanted to be your 10th comment :) Cute G-bread house! NEXT WEEK!!
I just like to eat the candy off of the Ginger Bread house as well as Tanner! YUMMY!
Making a GINGERBREAD HOUSE! What a GREAT idea! I LOVE the picture of Jake by the way! He seems SO happy!
cute house! your such a fun mom! and have i told you lately that your boys are ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment