Favorite Question- "Can I have some candy?"(No joke....a million times a day....if anyone has any suggestions on how to stop this madness, please let me know!:))
Favorite Pastime- His Cars, being outside and "Pretending" to play Guitar Hero on the Playstation.
JACOB ROBERT
Favorite Movie- Too wiggly to even watch more than 3 minutes of a Baby Einstein. Would much rather stare at himself in a mirror! It is fascinating!Favorite Words- "Dadadadadadada"....I try to teach him "Mamamama", but it isn't working and Tanner thinks it is funny when Jake says the opposite of what I am trying to get him to say! It is pretty dang cute!
Favorite Pastime-Being outside or in the bathtub...two things that solve any sadness!!
I thought it would be good for memories sake to write down some of the boys favorite things as of late. So I will probably do this periodically....maybe every 6 months or so, just so we can remember the fun little things that made them happy on a daily or more frequent basis!
18 comments:
This is such a good idea. It helps all the mammy's know them when they cannot be there to see them everyday.
I love those boys so much! I can't wait to see them! Just a few more weeks!
What a cute idea, I may need to steal that one! I am sure that after Christmas one of Tanners new favorite things will be PRESENTS! This Christmas will be so much fun for you guys this year, I can't wait till Jack is old enough to know what the heck is going on. Have fun in CO!
Oh man, these boys I tell ya, are a match made in heaven. Noah's favorite thing to do is strip down to his diaper and be "ACHO BEEBAY!" Nacho Libre was his favorite movie for quite a while. It changes weekly. If you're a bad mom for letting Tanner watch it, then so am I. I think Noah's obsession with it stems from his uncle TAYLOR. But I still think Tanner and Noah would be great buddies!
Totally I would love to go. I have been looking for a new one and have been kind of picky, so maybe you'll have "the one". You can email me the directions cindidecampos@hotmail.com
Thanks for thinking of me!!!!
Okay, Tanner is HILARIOUS! I love it! Everytime you write about him I just laugh! He's SO cute! When did Jake start saying "dada" because I've been working to get Boston to say it and he's NOT budging! He just GRUNTS!
Hi Sara!!
I don't know if you remember me, Brittney Bennett. We lived in the same ward for a while in Rexburg. I'm Steff's friend. I found your blog on her's and it was so fun to see your cute family, and see links to a bunch of the Rexburg people! A little bit of me misses good old rexburg, but the winters here in Las Vegas are too nice compared to the frozen tundra of Rexburg! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and merry Christmas!
Great Idea! Chloe is the same as Tanner, a candy monster! Her favorite saying has changed to "How about a junk treat!" I have tried everything, talking about cavities, Sugar Bugs in your teeth, setting out veggies to snack on... I don't know what to do. But there is hope for Jacob, Ellie doesn't like candy at all, she'd rather have chips and salsa; )
That is too funny that Tanner loves Nacho! Taylor loves it also he will sit and watch the entire movie and he will even pretend to do his wrestling moves! Have a great Christmas...I need your address!
Nacho Libre?! Ha ha! And Jake saying DADA first...That's so funny. You wonder saying, "Who feeds you, plays with you, cleans your messes, gives you baths, snuggles with you all day every day??" And still..."dadada" is first! :)
I wish I could have gone to the purse party but I had a ward enrichment thing last night. So another week has gone by and we still have yet to get together again, better luck next week! Are you guys doing anything this weekend? I want to get together with you guys and melissa and her hubby. Call me if you want to do something. We just have a ward Christmas Party saturday morning and thats all so far.
Hey! i'm so glad we can keep in touch too! and feel free to call me whenever i'd love to chat! hopefully we'll get to see each other sometime soon :)
IT was good to see you last night. I didn't end up getting a purse :( It was my own fault as I debated over purses not picking them up. So hve another one soon!!!! I will be 30 minutes early, that way I can get the one I want !!!!!!
thats a great post! your boys are so sweet!
OH those boys are cute!! Have a wonderful Christmas in CO. I will be thinking about all of you. I love you forever Aunt Jeri
Isn't blogging such a fun way to journal! I love to record the fav's of our kids too. They grow up so quickly. Your boys are so cute!
Have a very Merry Christmas. :)
Ben & Casey Johnson
You probably don't remember me but I remember you were one cute twin at Ricks! You have a beautiful family! I was really good friends with T.J. and Josh and Richie when we were at Ricks!
okay I just wrote a novel of Melissas blog about New years...read it and let me know if you guys would want to come if you dont already have plans. How was Christmas?! I havent seen a new post in a while, so I figured you must have gone out of town. I went over to Dougs uncles house the other day and got together with Jenny. They thought that it was so crazy how I knew you guys. Small world.
Post a Comment