We are very indecisive people. We have been planning on building but now we are thinking we will probably get a better deal on an inventory home the way the housing market is right now. Who knows...we can NEVER decide and once we think we HAVE decided and think we're going to put money down we decide against it for one reason or the other. It's starting to get a little annoying but hopefully we'll decide soon enough...we NEED to!
You guys are adorable...your whole family!!It was fun to look at your blog. I'm so happy for you guys to be in AZ now! I know Melis and Kyle love it! I always hated seeing the you twins split up!
So how long are you here for? Are you guys moving here or what? Well I wrote Melissa the other day and said that we all need to get together. What are you doing during the day? We need to get together and hang out with our kiddos. I know Melissa works during the day but I also want to get together sometime with our husbands. let me know what your plans are this week and maybe we can meet up for lunch somewhere.. we are big fans of Chick fil a and playing on the toys there.
10 comments:
Oh my goodness so cute! What a great idea for a picture! Your so creative!
How cute is that?!?
that is the cutest thing i think i've seen!!! love the idea! you'll have to remind about this next year with our new little one!!!
I love your pictures!
Thats funny, you should have just done that for halloween and called it good! It might have been a little cold though ;)
We are very indecisive people. We have been planning on building but now we are thinking we will probably get a better deal on an inventory home the way the housing market is right now. Who knows...we can NEVER decide and once we think we HAVE decided and think we're going to put money down we decide against it for one reason or the other. It's starting to get a little annoying but hopefully we'll decide soon enough...we NEED to!
that is the cutest picture! It looks like you had a fun halloween!
You guys are adorable...your whole family!!It was fun to look at your blog. I'm so happy for you guys to be in AZ now! I know Melis and Kyle love it! I always hated seeing the you twins split up!
You have the cutest boys, I swear. I love the pumpkin picture... please tell me he's in a diaper! Looks like you guys are having fun.
So how long are you here for? Are you guys moving here or what? Well I wrote Melissa the other day and said that we all need to get together. What are you doing during the day? We need to get together and hang out with our kiddos. I know Melissa works during the day but I also want to get together sometime with our husbands. let me know what your plans are this week and maybe we can meet up for lunch somewhere.. we are big fans of Chick fil a and playing on the toys there.
Post a Comment