Jake getting snuggly with Uncle PaulDoug and Kyle struttin' their stuff!
And guess who showed up at the end of the race?? Santa!! Isn't he an awesome Santa? He was so good....he put on a little show of cute magic tricks and then read them the night before Christmas. The kids loved it!
Then it was time for Pumpkin Pancakes! They were soooo yummy! And it was just enough to hold us over until the huge meal we were all looking forward too! Isn't it funny that Em and Erin are both being cheesy behind each other in these pictures! Funny!
Chip, Erin, Tayto, and Pricee chowing down!
Emily was such a good flipper!
Later that afternoon we were off to Thanksgiving Dinner! We went with Chip and Erin to their Thanksgiving dinner at Chips Aunt and Uncles house. They had three blow up bouncing things that totally kept Tanner occupied the whole time. It was fun to relax and hang out and it was such a nice day!
Jake enjoying the Arizona winter grass!
Kels and Melis
9 comments:
I love Thanksgiving outside! I've never seen that before. The whole day looked so fun. I want to be there!
Yum. I'm hungry. How fun a turkey trot. I am so impressed Paul! How many people ran? I love your family. It is freezing cold here and snowing right now. Brrr get ready for the cold. I hope we can take the kids sledding.
It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. It sure is nice to be outside with shorts on! It is getting pretty cold here so every time I look at your pictures I get a little jealous! Are you guys going to be in Denver for Mamie's wedding?
The weather looks so warm and nice there! I wish Dallas would warm up again!
Hey you guys! What a fun way to spend Thanksgiving! I love all your family traditions. That is so sweet and FUN! It looks like you have a really fun family. And I have to mention... your BOYS are so CUTE!!!!!! They are so handsome. Jake is growing up so fast!
Way to Trot!!! I want that recipe for those pancakes! And as always your boys are so cute! I just want to hug them!
Although it would have been nice to be able to run without feeling winded . . . I wasn't planning on it. (o: A cute little niece just so happened to take off on her bike by herself and needed a little chaperoning! I appreciate you pushing Emma so she didn't get left. You're awesome!!!
I can't believe you are still wearing shorts and t-shirts! Oh, I'm so jealous... that's what I get for living in Idaho! Looks like you guys are having fun & doing great! OH, I want to do that recipe thing...
Hurray for Turkey Trot! That's so fun that you guys were all together. I bet all the kids were in heaven with all the bounce stuff. :) Cute sister picture too...
Post a Comment