Sunday, October 14, 2007

East Coast Cousins!

We were finally able to meet up with Doug's Aunt Elizabeth and her two kids Juliette and Ethan!  Neither of us realized that we were only like 35 minutes from each other so it was nice to be able to go over there for Sunday dinner.  We were able to visit and catch up and I got to know them a little more because I have only met them one other time.  We all had a really good time and we could have stayed there forever talking.  They live on a huge lot of land where they get a ton of deer....which some may enjoy, but they tend to be a problem if you want to have any type of a yard.  Anyways, Aunt Elizabeth surprised us by having Doug's other cousin Becky and her husband and two boys over as well.  They just moved back east about a month and a half ago.  Tanner had a blast playing with Ethan and Becky's little guy Aaron and of course the dogs...."little dog", their pomeranian and "Sasha" the big ol' pitbull!

Aunt Elizabeth and Ethan eating Elizabeth's specialty cake....it was sooo good!

Their pittbull Sasha....Tanner kept pulling her tail and it was making me nervous.  But she was really a sweet dog...she just didn't want to be messed with!
Juliette, Todd and Tanner playing catch!
Juliette and Ethan
Aunt Elizabeth surprised us by having Doug's cousin Becky and her husband David and their boys(Aaron and baby Joseph) come over for dinner too!  They just moved back east and it was so fun to see them!
Whenever I call Tanner by his full name he asks me where Cardon is.....I don't think he realizes that Cardon is his last name as well as his "uncles" name.
David and New Baby Joseph only 3 weeks old!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Ok now I am jealous of the cousin reunion! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm so glad you made it up there I'm sure they absolutely loved seeing everyone.

KTLADY said...

Talk about a family reunion! I can't believe how many of you were there. It's so cool that you guys could all get together. How fun! Great photos. Love, Katie

Leah Finch said...

NO FAIR! You are so awesome. Thanks for posting those pictures so we could see everyone. This blogging lends itself well to feeling like we are all closer! Thanks Again!