
I know I haven't posted in a while, once again my camera is failing me. But I did get these pictures the other day of Jake's different faces. I just love his dimples(I am sure I mention that all the time...but it is true) There is just something about his little personality that just makes you melt every time he smiles....he is a little on the shy side and I love that about him! Thanks Jen for showing me how to do these mosaics! It was fun to put together!
6 comments:
I can't stand it!! I can't wait to see them!!:) I'm so excited!! How stinkin' cute is he???
Those dimples have got to be the cutest things I have ever seen! I just want to kiss those cheeks!
He is a pretty baby! Sorry but he is!
OH MY! He just makes me melt. I don't know if it his eyes or his dimples. I can't wait to see his personality.
Jake's middle name is Robert? So is Boston's! How funny! How do you do that with your pictures?! I LOVE THAT! I love his little dimples too! He really just LOOKS like a sweet, shy little guy! I love it!
Can he get any cuter? Oh my goodness. He is adorable. Good job Sara and Doug! Lissa
Post a Comment