Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bahamas Cruise!


I cannot even express how much fun this Royal Carribbean Cruise was! No worries, no schedule, just relaxation and food, food, food! I swear I felt like I gained 10 pounds!!!because of all the non-stop buffets, not to mention the midnight buffets.....including the midnight chocolate buffet. It would have been fine if I had any sort of self-control when it came to food, but since I don't, I just never stopped eating! It was so nice to see Doug able to relax after all of his hard work this summer. And it was even nicer that we got to relax together for 5 days! He totally deserved every minute of that vacation! I swear he is the hardest worker I have ever met....he amazes me! Neither of us have ever been on a cruise before, but we were very happy with Royal Carribbean and their service and the ship. The whole week was a blast. We went to Nassau, Bahamas.....Cococay Island.....and then Key West. When Thursday night came around I had mixed emotions because we didn't want the cruise to end but I was excited to get back to see the boys. My mom flew down to stay with them and so I knew they were in good hands. I would definitly reccommend Royal Carribbean to anyone who wants to go on a cruise....it was awesome!

8 comments:

Mom and Me said...

That is so awesome. You both deserved a good break.

Ku'ulei said...

HURRAY! I've been dying to see pictures of the fabulous cruise. Looks like a blast - Lucky! (Channel Napoleon Dynamite for that last sentence). :)

The Hillan Family said...

I'm so glad you are back. I want to hear all about it!

Rachael said...

FUN! I love the ocean and I love vacations even more! It looks like you all had a blast. Dan and I really need to try that one out!

kimberlee shaffer said...

oh my gosh!! I hate you guys Im so jealous!! Looks like so so so much fun! and you look beautiful and tan!

Niki Carter said...

That looks like heaven! When did Doug get so ripped?? Who is with Todd? You will have to go to my blog and answer all of my questions now or I will keep wondering! Niki

Erin said...

You guys know how to have fun! It looks like a blast.

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

I wanna go!!!