Bob Ross and his Paintbrush!
Melis and Kyle went to a Halloween Party this last weekend and they were Bob Ross and his paintbrush! I know some of you are thinking "who the heck is Bob Ross", but just sit back for one moment and remember those Saturday mornings on PBS where Bob Ross would paint us all a picture of his "Happy trees!!" Now do you remember? It took us a ton of aerosol hairspray to get Melissa's hair to stay up like that, but it was hilarious to say the least! And I think they looked pretty good.
12 comments:
kyles pants are DIRTY ugly and melissas hair/foil/all out khachi(sp ?) is speechless! job well done folks!
That is hilarious. I can't stop laughing.
AHHHHHH! That is HILARIOUS. I do recall Bob Ross. :) I love these costumes.
Oh my gosh...we have to get a picture of the back of his shirt that said Happy Trees...that is embarrassing...my hips look big in those pants :)
Melissa makes a very pretty paintbrush! Looks like they had fun!
That is AWESOME...I love it!
That is so funny! She looks great and I knew who he was right away! I totally remember that guy! At first I thought it was you and Doug. Are you and your sister identical because I can always tell you apart in pictures. I can't believe you actually got her hair to stay! That is a great idea for a costume. Niki
Great costume! Love the hair...both Kyle's and Melissa's!
Very funny..the hair is the best part on both sides!!!
FREAKING HILLARIOUS!!! SERIOUSLY, THAT IS THE FUNNIEST COSTUME EVER, I LOVE IT!!!
So great!! I'm so glad to see that they followed through with the idea. Classic!
That is sweeeeeet!
Post a Comment