Flour Power!
This is for Alisa! I told you I think Nathan and Tanner talk to each other! Tanner got a hold of Melissa's big ziplock of ground wheat flour....and spilled it everywhere the same day Nathan spilled the pancake mix everywhere! AWWW....we have only been in AZ for less than 24 hours and we have already made a mess....not to mention, Tanner can climb out of his bed now, and learned how to open a door with a deadbolt and escaped to look at the cars and trucks! I seriously have a heart attack everyday! The kid is fearless!
6 comments:
That is too crazy! I was begining to think something was wrong with me. I think it's because we both have gotten little or no sleep and were running on fumes and these boys can sense it- so their trying to make us laugh in their own "special" way!
I read Alisa's blog this morning and was laughing so hard and then I read yours.... I can't believe it!!
The joys of motherhood!!!
Are you already in AZ??? Cool, I didn't realize that you were already back! That's great. Wow... I love the mess. I can relate also. I bought a huge economy-size bubble bath for kids. We had used it a few times, so it was almost full. One Sunday after I got out of the shower, I found the EMPTY container. The rest? On the carpet in front of the TV. The problem? If you scrub, it just lathers up!! Gotta love it. Love you! Katie
I guess that's what you get with BOYS! I don't even want to think of the stuff Boston will do. I keep thinking that I'll have this sweet, perfect little boy but with Kent as I dad, I doubt that!
O.k. I'm glad that things like that happen to everyone and not just me!! Kids are crazy but we love them no matter what! I bet your way happy to be back in AZ!! Even with the little mishap! Love you, Karleigh
Post a Comment