Starfall
I forgot to mention this website called Starfall. I think Cari or Alisa found it a while ago and it is a homeschooling website for materials, but just a really good website to work on the ABC'S or reading, whichever stage your child is at. It helps keep things different and new. Tanner loves it and it has helped him a ton with his ABC's. Just thought I would share! Check it out!
7 comments:
Price loves it too!
Hey Have you checked out educationworld.com ? That is a great site too! By the way I just talked to Zeek and he totally remembers Doug and said they havent really spoken since high school or something...Anyways I gave them your blog so you could get in touch...not like you guys couldnt have gotten it off my blog, but oh well! ;)
That is such a fun website. Kennedy loves the pbs website but I don't think it is too educational. So we will have to try this one. And Props on Tanner already knowing his ABC's!!!
Thanks for posting this link, I've been meaning to look on line for something like this!!
I found your blog off of Jill & Carlos' blog. I can't believe you have two kids already! Feel free to check out our family: scottjamiethompson.blogspot.com
Hey the site for making those collages is at http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/ It also has a bunch of other cool stuff, pretty fun but time consuming!
Post a Comment