Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Just for Fun

I was just messing around tonight while I was waiting for Doug to get home.  Thanks again Jen for the link...this is fun!:)

9 comments:

The Hillan Family said...

Cool! You have to teach me how you did that! That is a cute picture!

Cassie said...

Sara I seriously think that you have the cutest kids I have ever seen!!! I love the mosaic pics, how cool!!

Tiffany said...

Sara...hey its Tiffany from good ole BYU IDaho days! But I ended up on your blog somehow and wanted to say hello. YOur boys are soooo stinkin cute! Are you back in AZ? Where are you living? We just moved here a few months ago, in Gilbert. Anyways, I totally want to get together with you and Melissa sometime. Email me when you arent busy. tbr17cd@hotmail.com

Karlee said...

I LOVE how you do that! Your boys are seriously precious!

KTLADY said...

Hi again! I love those pictures. Jake really does have awesome dimples... just edible! Hope you guys are having fun getting ready for your cruise!! Woohoo! Love, Katie

Mandy said...

Cute pictures! I got my decals from www.whatisblik.com

Melissa said...

I am getting so anxious right now to play!!!

kimberlee shaffer said...

Hey Sara, Sorry we missed you in AZ last weekend. Nate tried to call Doug a while ago to tell him we were coming. We had no idea that you guys were not there right now. so I guess you are going to have to come to Vegas and stay with us!! Your kids are so adorable by the way!

Jen Demaris said...

Hey these turned out so cute! Glad that you had a chance to play around with that fun site...addicting kind of huh?!?!?