Thursday, October 18, 2007

I've been Tagged! Along with the Rest of the Blogging World!

I never thought that I would respond to one of these things, but because I love Steff so much and I thouroughly enjoyed reading hers....I had to do it. 6 interesting things about me....I don't think I have 6 interesting things about me, but I will give it a whirl!

1. I sneeze after my first bite of chocolate no matter what! It is really weird and I am not going to give up chocolate just because of it, so I just prepare myself to spray my hands with chocolate each time I take my first bite. (kinda gross...I know...but weird)

2. I am terrified of water....deep water....aka...any depth of water where I can't touch or see what is under me. So is Melis, so now she can't put this. And so I am not a good swimmer, but don't worry, my children will be pros at swimming and will love the water because of how horrible and terrified I am of the water! (yes...I guess I am living through my children in this situation)

3. I love to cook. I don't really think I am that great, but I love to do it and I love to try new recipes. I am not gourmet or anything and I really would cook like Paula Deen everyday, but Doug won't allow that much butter in his food!:), he got too much on his mission!

4. I would much rather be a passenger in a car than a driver. I hate driving and Melissa always did it anyways. I only got my license because I had too. This doesn't mean that I am a bad driver, and the truth is I am more nervous of other people on the road than of anything else. I always tell Doug that I would rather walk places....ecspecially with some of our traumatic car accidents.

5. My favorite sitcom is The Cosby show. Classic and Good Clean Humor. Enough said.

6. Melis and I have always wanted to be event planners. We will plan any birthday party, bridal shower, graduation, or any event...you get the idea. We love to put together a good reason to have fun for everyone!

Hopefully you learned something new and not so exciting about me! That took me forever to think of 6 things, so that was asking a lot. But I am going to tag all the family....Kristina, Leah, Rachael, Alisa, Niki, Katie, Debbie, and Erin!!

8 comments:

Mom and Me said...

Sara-I am now putting you in charge of Christmas this year.
You are the best!

the DeCampos Family said...

You are such a good cook. I can't remember what it was, sorry, but after I had Hadlee you brought us a yummy meal. I remember telling Rob how yummy it was!!

KTLADY said...

It's fun to get to know you better! I've heard nothing but what a WONDERFUL cook you are!! You are so modest. ;)

Unknown said...

You sneeze after your first bite of chocolate! That's awesome. Next time I see you I'm giving you some M&M's so I can see this crazy reaction. Funny. I liked your little factoids. You're such a good sport! Glad you made it back to Arizona in one piece! Love, Steff

Aubree said...

Tag all the family...what a cop out, that takes care of like 22.4 people. haha You should have put that you are horrible at spitting after that incident in my car last night. So funny!!

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

Remember way back when we went to college and I brought the Suburban to school and we made Melis drive it everywhere...well yeah I hate driving also! I'd rather take the back seat at any time!

kristina said...

I here you are an awsome cook, wanna come cook for me?, it stresses me out, I can't believe you tagged me, it might take some time to respond!

Niki Carter said...

You're in charge of Christmas?? That sounds scary! I love to see you cute family! I can't believe that chocolate makes you sneeze. My first bite of chocolate just makes me want to eat more! Niki